Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Routine

Y'know I wish i had more to blog about but often enough i just don't have anything to say and nothing too comment on.

Anyway Today I'm just talking about how I'm trying to sort out what I'm going to be doing for Christmas. Though I've spent the day with my family every year it's gotten to the point where everyone just doesn't seem to care anymore. Since it's gotten so slack I'm thinking that they year I'll hang around for the gift giving and stuff but after that I'll jet and say hi to my friends. More specifically Will, since as far as I've been told has no real Christmas to contend with ever. So I'll keep him company and drop my gift off at his pad since I bought him one.
In addition to that I'll go over to the Hastings's pad and drop my gift there for Jake.

Man i really need to do more looking of subjects i wanna blog on. Posting about my Christmas plans? What has happened to me!

---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+