Thursday, July 19, 2007

High Definition Dust

There's nothing like a video game which you can waste away on for hours. I've been subject to that type of problem for some time in my life. Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, GTA, Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft are just a few of the games which i have played beaten and then kept on playing because of how fun they are. Titles like GTA, Zelda, and Silent Hill were games where I just had to get everything, and spent hours doing just that (100% completion rating). While Titles like Warcraft and Starcraft I just wasted away with on line multi player fun.

Losing myself to a game is great but bad at the same time. Nothing I can really do about it though because of my OCD for games. When i get stared I just can't stop and now I just seem to have found another game which I just am NOT getting bored of. Super Stardust HD is and awesome game that's available for the PS3 on the on-line store. The music is just simply kick ass and the game play is so simple yet compelling. hours of enjoyment is what I've had playing it and I'm still having just that much fun still playing it.

The only thing better than this video is playing the game.


---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+