Monday, April 21, 2008

Angelic Truth

Even though I play a lot of games I still have an issue with being able to find time enough to play everything in my library. The main reason for this is that I almost play nothing but the games that have the massive replay value (addictive second life type games if you will). However that doesn't stop me from buying games and letting them collect dust. I don't know what it is, maybe really good advertising, divine right, or maybe I have a knack for finding things that spark my interest even though I'm not looking. Either way every three weeks or so I see something that I want to buy even though I can't afford it or really shouldn't. Most of the games go by because i do my best to ignore them. However sometimes they just run up and bite me in the ass, and just from the initial impression I know they won't go away easy and for awhile.

This time around it's because of amazon. While checking package tracking on some things I needed to buy the site shoves personalized ads at me. Seeing as how I've been using amazon to grab games, anime, and music since '04 it knows exactly what I want to see. Usually though it shows things I've already looked into and either am not interested or now willing to spend cash on.

This time was different though.

I don't know much about it. I don't know if I'll buy it. I do know it defiantly caught my eye and I wonder "what will i be missing if I brush it off". Being totally in the dark about the game and what it's about as well as the importance of it's lineage has no real bearing on my interest. All I know is there's something about it that I think I'll like if I play it.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES


Apparently it's an extended edition of the original so the first must have been worth it.

---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+