Saturday, July 19, 2008

Don't Loose It!

Life it just far to busy, even though I have had a lot of things I've wanted to blog about over the past few weeks I haven't had anywhere near enough time to do so.
Hopefully I'll have more time to type my way to nubs soon.

Anyway With the end of this week comes the end of the all infamous E3 08. A lot of things are out there and I'm excited for a lot of things I've seen. But I'll focus on something that really has caught my eye.

Xam'd:Lost Memories

That is the title of an anime series that was featured at E3. Yeah that's right an ANIME was FEATURED at E3! Hard to believe right? well it's just the same here and that's not even the shocking part. This anime series is a PSN (Play Station Network) exclusive! That's something I never expected to see happen, an entire anime series exclusive to a downloadable content console only network. Finally to top it off the series will début in America on the PSN before it dose on the PSN in Japan!

As far as the story goes it seems interesting at the least. I'm very interested to see where this series goes. After all I've never herd of a show being exclusive to a game console. If this succeeds it's going to bring a whole new idea to the idea of video content. After all youTube caused the writers strike, and the foretasted actors strike is more evidence. If exclusive series such as this work than I can only imagine what will happen to the television market again.

Ok enough here the kick ass trailer they published from E3. Mind you I saw this in HD so it was a whole lot more cool.

Xam'd: Lost Memories E3 08 Trailer


Hope to be back soon for another post.
---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+