Friday, March 02, 2012

Origin Effect


Several months ago EA released their own digital distribution platform for the PC called Origin. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with this if it weren't for the fact that they chose to do so only after having a fight with steam. Knowing EA they no doubt wanted more money for their game sales. Officially though it was because Steam wouldn't allow EA to force users to get DLC from EA websites instead of just selling it on steam. The bottom line is I don't like EA, and I don't want to use Origin for that reason. However, with Mass Effect 3 right around the corner I feel that I'm going to have to give just this once and feed the beast. Espically after seeing the trailer below.
It doesn't feel good, but as the French say "such is life".



---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+