Friday, March 16, 2012

Slayers Style Thrice

Assassin's Creed has been a game series that I've enjoyed from it's first instalment. I've wasted countless hours on each instalment and don't regret a single minute I spent doing it.
One of the greatest things I enjoyed about the series though was it's amazingly high quality cinematic trailers used to announce each new game. Unfortunately though that's not quite the case with the AC3 trailer. I'll be frank, it looks ugly to me. You can see the seams more than ever, and it's clearly a CG render. It just lacks the fidelity that made me go "wow!" when I saw the trailers for the previous games.



As for Assassin's Creed 3 as a game, I'm choosing to remain very sceptical about it after how well AC2 worked out and they milked it for all it was worth. I'm just finding it hard to believe AC3 being capable of topping AC2.

----Strife Out----

No comments:

Google+