Saturday, June 30, 2012

EoP - Difficult Games

Well I've decided to move the release schedule. From now on I'll be uploading new videos on Saturday instead of Monday. Granted I may go back on this later if I see a significant drop in views, but I doubt that will happen.

Anyway this episode of Elements of Play is about games that are not easy. I felt the script here was stretched a bit thin, and I sure I'll hear loads about what games I SHOULD have brought up. Regardless I hope that most of you enjoy what I'm trying to get across in this video.

----CP Out----

2 comments:

Cirman said...

No Super Meat Boy mention? D'oh well, still a great episode.

Anonymous said...

Precision AND Speed, on a Wii? Either your king of Nintendo and have some super version of the console or you've been trained as a ninja.

Google+