Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Torchlight 2 Soundtrack

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a fanatic for collecting game soundtracks. I have a pile of music from various titles I've played over the years, and I have so many I haven't even listened to all of it. Well I'm adding another soundtrack to my library, and it's before the I'll even play the accompanying game too.
Torchlight II is set to drop in about a day or so, and just because they're awesome, Runic Games has decided to publish the game's soundtrack for free.
you can download it here.

One of the things I love about the Torchlight music is that it's composed by Matt Uelmen, the man behind the awesome music from the first two Diablo games and the WoW burning Crusade expansion. His music is distinct, and it's also very eerie at the same time, which is what I love about it.

As far as the second Torchlight goes I'll be playing it at some point, but I don’t' know when. The Holiday slew of games is beginning to drop, so I'll be very busy playing through title after title for months to come. Bu anyway.

There's nothing quite like a free soundtrack to make my day.
----Strife Out----

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads-up! I definitely would've been missing out if I hadn't seen this

Google+